Health & Safety Team Commitment
We contribute to the success of Greyco by providing a business based approach to employee health and safety. Our Team is a creative and reliable resource providing credible guidance that is responsive to the business model of Greyco.
The HSE Team will support this commitment by:
- Conducting reviews and evaluations of our assets, operations and developing risk based action plans when necessary.
- Developing and communicating consistent expectations.
- Implementing and maintaining best practices and regulatory compliance.
- Developing and implementing practical tools.
- Work with management to provide support needed to improve health and safety in their areas of responsibility.
- Manage training and development systems to continuously advance safety competencies.
- Provide training interventions and coaching for staff and managers to enhance program effectiveness.
- Implementing a contractor management process that partners with contractors for improved performance.
- Efficiently integrating newly acquired assets and associated personnel.
- Assuring that all Greyco personnel are certified and receive job specific training while performing responsibilities outlined in their job descriptions.
- All training and certification complies with and adheres to policies and procedures consistent with OSHA guidelines.